Professional Roofing Repair in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MNFeel like you’re scheduling a roofing repair much too often? Tired of wasting money on multiple patch jobs or large replacements? Berwald Roofing provides a one-of-a-kind maintenance program to help you keep your roof durable and lasting longer.
Our maintenance program extends the life of your roof while keeping roof repair costs low. We make necessary repairs before they become larger, more expensive issues. By hiring our maintenance help for your property in St. Paul, MN; Minneapolis, MN; or elsewhere in the area, you ensure that your property is truly at its best.
Learn About Our Maintenance ProgramWe’ve designed our roofing maintenance program to provide you with total assurance in your roof’s ability to protect your property. We cover all necessary repairs on your roof and perform preventative maintenance work. Our technicians inspect your roof for damage, problem areas, or issues that could pose a problem in the future. We then recommend any solutions necessary to restore your roof.
- Metal Flashings – inspect for loose or shifted metal counter flashings, termination bars, coping caps and edge metals.
- Base Flashings – inspect base flashings for splits, tears, sagging or physical damage.
- Roof Penetrations – inspect pipe, vent stacks and electrical conduit flashings
- Roof Drainage – one of the most common causes of a leak is an obstructed roof drain, scupper drain or gutter system. Standing water on the roof can add extra weight – from a few hundred pounds to a ton or more – causing deck deflection and extra stress on your roof system.
- Roof Area – inspect for splits, tears and punctures or movement of roof insulation.
- As-built specifications and drawings
- Copies of all warranties and guarantees
- Names, addresses and phone number of original roofing and decking contractors and all major material suppliers
- Minutes of job meetings related to the roof
- Inspector and/or consultant reports
- All correspondence related to the roof
- Notes of observation during roof inspections by an outside party